I didn’t intend for this site to have recipes, but I have had so many of my girlfriends ask for this recipe, I figured I would post it online for them to “pin”. I make it as a dip for parties, but have also ate it as a side salad, and even added it to wraps. It is delicious no matter how you have it!!
(I don’t usually add the hot sauce)
- 1 (15) black beans rinsed & drain
- 1 (15) kidney beans rinsed & drain
- 1 (15) cannelloni beans rinsed & drain
- 1 green and red pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup red vinegar
- 2 table fresh lime juice
- 1 table lemon juice
- 2 table white sugar
- 1 table salt
- 1 clove crush garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 table ground cumin
- 1/2 table ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1/2 tea chili powder
- 1 (10) frozen corn- Thawed and drained.
Mix beans, peppers, corn, onion. In another bowl whisk OO, red wine, lime, lemon, sugar, salt, garlic, cumin, and black pepper. Season with hot and chili powder.
Pour OO dressing over veggie, mix well. Chill.